Trust & Safety
Your safety and privacy are important to us. My Life Legacy, owner of Finaciti.com and the Finaciti app, uses your data in compliance with all appropriate United States regulations. The app and our website are not intended for users outside of the United States. Additionally, our app is designed to keep your data and information safe and only accessible by you.
Data accessible by My Life Legacy
- Your email login information is stored in our servers to ensure proper security and access by you and no other individuals.
- Basic profile information in the app is stored on our servers to help provide a better user experience.
- New Life Questions, not already in the app, that you submit via the Finaciti app are stored on our servers and visible to My Life Legacy employees. We regularly review these questions to determine if they will improve user experience.
- Coach Chat – You may submit questions or information via the chat function in the Finaciti app. Any question or information submitted via the chat is visible to your coach and your coach’s manager. Additionally, all chat transcripts are stored on our servers and reviewed to ensure your safety and compliance to My Life Legacy policies.
- Information that you submit via our social media sites are stored on the servers of the social media company and visible to My Life Legacy.
- If your app subscription is sponsored by your employer, your employer does not have access to any of the information listed above.
Data only accessible by You
- All Action Lists that you complete at the end of a lesson are stored on your device. The data collected in these forms is NOT accessible by My Life Legacy.
- Images added via your device’s camera or from the photo album that are added to Action Lists or Your Life Story are stored on your device and are NOT accessible by My Life Legacy.
- Any forms that you save in the app are stored on your device and are NOT accessible by My Life Legacy.
- All quiz answers are stored on your device and are NOT accessible by My Life Legacy.
- Any answers to Life Questions or the ‘My Life PDF’ generated from your answers are NOT accessible by My Life Legacy.
- If your app subscription is sponsored by your employer, your employer does NOT have access to any of this information.
Data accessible by Your Employer
- Some Finaciti app subscriptions are sponsored by employers.
- My Life Legacy does NOT share any personally identifiable information with your employer.
- My Life Legacy does share metadata such as total numbers of users, total hours of use for all employees, and general statistics that do not personally identify you.
- Employers share contact information with My Life Legacy for the purposes of informing employees of the availability and use of the Finaciti app and available media on Finaciti.com. Contact information is stored on our servers.
- All Quiz answers, Actions Lists and Forms completed by you are stored on your device and NOT accessible by My Life Legacy or your employer.
- All answers to Life Questions are stored on your device and are not accessible by My Life Legacy or your employer.
Data accessible by Referrals
- My Life Legacy does NOT share your data with any 3rd party unless specifically allowed by you. You may request a referral to 3rd party services, such as an attorney or CPA, and allow My Life Legacy to share your information with the 3rd party.
- As a part of a referral, only your contact information is shared. Data collected in Action Lists and Forms is stored on your device and only accessible by you and not available to be shared by My Life Legacy.
- My Life Legacy is not responsible for 3rd party use of data that you agree to share with the 3rd party.